Sunday, July 27, 2008

2.4 km run tomororw, GO EMMA!!

Dinner at 12 am, anyone?


Oh, don't look at me with that face. My TS fed me with loads of biscuits and 荷叶饭 during FTS till I was bloated.. flush down a can of japanese green tea to remove the oil, eh...?

Simply forgot to eat the meal my mom had prepared for me before she left to attend a wedding dinner. I'm usually a hungry monster, but not today.




Saw this on mrt on the way to pasir ris, its a priority seat for all pregnant women and the elderly, two on each row of seats.

I'm not sure if we're supposed to sit on them AND THEN offer the seat to those in need, or do we just leave it there untouched?

Gut feeling tells me it won't work, but the aim is just to raise awareness amongst the citizens (especially teens). Yes, Singapore should be a kind and caring society! On other thoughts, it might actually work :]



SEA OF TROLLEYS AT T3 yesterday! couldn't get the right angle to snap a picture of everything...



Freaking hell its a sunday! Art class day! I was pondering about it yesterday, to go or not go? In the end, kaying sms-ed : "I think I'm not going leh, yeeteng and pufang not going also". ): three out of five ain't going, so what's the point if only Xiner and I are, right? ):

supposed to continue with printmaking, but I guess...studying is more important. I'll come back for art after my o'levels (AND COMPLETE THAT RIBBON PAINTING)



So much for studying, cause all I did was to complete the bio paper (with the mcq cleared yesterday). Weekends = no mood for studying ): at least FTS forces me to do some maths problems.



Terie and I jogged for 2 rounds at the park right next to my house, and did some other exercises too :] That felt accomplishing, the tendon on my leg doesn't hurt as much now! A breath of fresh air, finally...

2.4 km run will be held TOMORROW!
I have a bad feeling about it, haven't been running during pe lessons AT ALL this year :/ No choice, I'll just have to try to CHIONG as usual and HOPE the position won't drop anymore, if not I'll be sad cause its my last year running with this group of people, hah.

There'll be FTS for me at 7 after 2.4, seeyou at night then :D

No comments: